On 12 February 2021, the Portuguese government announced it had approved amendments to tighten the qualifying investment options under the Golden Visa Residency Permit (GVRP) programme. The repercussions of Brexit are also beginning to be felt in all manner of situations by British citizens already in Portugal or by those looking to relocate there.
Sovereign invites you to “Meet the Experts” for a live webinar addressing the following topics:
- Visiting or residing in Portugal post-Brexit
- Selecting the best residency programme and route to become resident in Portugal
- Tax benefits for British citizens relocating to Portugal and/or acquiring a Portuguese domicile
- Tax implications for British citizens with dual UK and Portuguese residency
- Doing business in Portugal
- Portuguese property and post-Covid market opportunities
Moderator: Simon Denton – Managing Director, Sovereign UK
Shelley Wren – Head of Business Development, Portugal, Sovereign Consultoria Lda
Bruce Hawker – Director, Fine & Country Algarve / Open Media Group
Christina Hippisley – General Manager, Portuguese Chamber of Commerce for the UK
Watch the video now! Fine & Country Algarve joined the experts from the Sovereign Group and the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in London.